Sunday, December 27, 2009

Frustration

I'm afraid to write out of order, but I don't know how to get from where I am in my story to where I want to go next.  I know what other events I want to have, but I don't know how to make it flow into the story.  It's like I wrote myself into a hole.

AND, I'm afraid I'm taking too long getting to where I need to go.  Maybe it's where I'm breaking my chapters -- maybe I should consolidate them some more?  I'm trying to break them where each significant event has it's own, though.  I dunno...  Maybe this story just isn't going to be any good.

I guess I'll skip ahead to what I want to have happen next and then work backwards later.  I have to get stuff down.

I've been reading Midnight Sun this morning, since I was stuck.  LOVE IT!!!  I wish I could write like Stephenie Meyer....

No comments:

Post a Comment