Sunday, December 27, 2009

2,000 words later....

I did a lot of writing today.  Michael's not home to disrupt me -- he is spending the day shooting with his buddy.  I did a lot more reading than writing -- I'm up to chapter 7 of Midnight Sun.  My writing is definitely not up to par with hers...  This is disappointing.

I guess time will tell if it's something I can fix.

Another problem...  I'm on pg. 140 of Midnight Sun and she's still at the beginning of the story.  I'm at pg. 82 and nearing the climax.  I'll probably be ending by the time I hit pg. 140.  I guess I will have a lot of filling to do.  I just worry that I spent too long building up and I don't have enough at the finish line at this point.

Keep writing and see how it all plays out, right?

Back to reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment