Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

A new year, a new decade.  It is 2010!

My #1 goal -- finish school, maintaining my 4.0 GPA.

Consolidate my student loans is #2.  Right now, they'll be a nightmare when I finish up and have to start paying on them again.  TOTAL nightmare.  Blah.

#3 -- finish my book, make it wonderful, pass it on to an agent in hopes of having it published.

That's it.  No stupid things like "lose 50 pounds" cuz then you just guilt yourself when you don't.  Life happens.

I found a new TV show on Hulu I like.  It's called "Dead Like Me."  Been watching that and got some story ideas.  Unfortunately I was watching with Michael, so now I've forgotten most of them.

There was one about twins.  An idea -- not an episode of the show.  One dies and the other has to help her.  Like one's shy, the other's outgoing.  That one dies and she comes back to help her sister so she can live life to it's fullest, live on for her.  Ya know?

Okey-dokey...  I'm gonna go before Michael comes out to see what I'm typing.  All this is still "my little secret" and I'd like to keep it that way.  Still don't trust him to be supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment